Sunday, February 20, 2011

Motivation...or lack thereof

I feel like I should confess that I didn't do much of anything to the house this weekend. I also feel I should confess that I slept until after 2 PM on Saturday (in my defense, I felt HORRIBLE). Yes, this weekend was pretty uneventful to say the least...at least I caught up on some sleep, I guess! I seem to be having a little bit of a hard time staying motivated lately. I'll start working on something, get distracted...start working on something else...and before I know it, I'll have 10 projects going. Of course, none of them completed. Not really the right way to go about things, obviously.

I did get some stuff done, but not nearly as much as what needs to be done. I'm also flying back to Texas next weekend, so I really need to bust my butt during the week and get stuff done!

I've really been thinking about traveling lately. I'm thinking I want to go back to Hawaii...Frank is flying back from S. Korea through Hawaii, and the thought crossed our minds for about 10 seconds for me to fly there and meet up with him. That wouldn't really work out, although it would be cool! Frank is also going to Vegas for a few weeks in April (I think...could be May), and I'm thinking about flying out there for a few days. Mostly to see my best friend and her new fiance! :)

One non-house related project I've been working on this weekend is getting CD's put together of my wedding photo's for my family. This is one thing that has been put off for a while now...and it's about time that it was done! I haven't even had one wedding photo printed yet, and I still want to make a wedding album at some point! Here are some candid photo's that I thought were kind of cute/funny:

None of our 1st dance photo's really turned out that great, but I like this one :)

I don't even know what to say! LOL

Getting a little goofy under the trees

We gangsta like that


Hmm...I wonder what the best man was talking about...

No comments:

Post a Comment