Sunday, March 10, 2013

Kaia Eve

Kaia Eve
Kaia Eve was born on 3.5.13 at 4:45AM. She weighed 7 pounds, 4 ounces and was 19.5 inches long!

We are so thrilled to have her here and healthy! So it seems all my predictions of a boy were totally wrong! :) God couldn't have blessed us with anything more perfect, she is just precious.

Kaia is a Scandinavian form of Catherine which means "pure". Eve is after Frank's grandmother Evelyn, and means "life". I didn't realize this until after we named her (a few hours after birth!), but "Pure Life", or "Pura Vida" is the slogan for Costa Rica, which was our best vacation ever - so it's fitting!

I'm going to work on the birth story because I really want to get that written down before I forget the details. I'll be posting about that shortly. Probably should be taking a nap right now, but I really want to get this done!

No comments:

Post a Comment