Friday, April 1, 2011

TGIF

I gave myself this evening to do things I keep putting off. One of those things is choosing photo's for a wedding album. I narrowed down our 2500+ photos to a little under 300. I figure that's a start! I am now uploading them online and it says I have 10 hours remaining! Guess my computer will be running all night! Another thing I worked on was making these super cute (if I do say so myself...) headbands for our baby niece:

Frank flew to Vermont today and will be doing some training there over the weekend. I'm not too envious that he's out of town because the high in Montgomery this weekend is close to 80 degrees...while in Vermont it will be in the low 40's. It does kind of make me sad that he had to leave for about 4 days so soon after coming home from Korea, but I know he'll be back before I know it.

This weekend I want to finish caulking baseboards in the entire house, and paint the laundry room. That's the minimum I want to get done! If I get really ambitious I want to try and figure out what's wrong with our pool pump. A couple of days ago the PSI went down to about half of what it normally is, and we can't figure out what's causing the low pressure. We've checked for leaks, clogged pipes/pump...nothing. We're kind of stumped. It might be time to call the professionals! I also might try and treat our lawn (or lack of it) with weed killer/fertilizer. That would be a first for me, so we'll see how it goes!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment