Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We're back!

Costa Rica and Panama were amazing - we had a wonderful time, and luckily, no issues with airlines this time, woohoo!

I took somewhere around 600 photos, but I’m going to whittle that # down quite a bit and make an album sometime this week to share with our family and friends. I also plan on making a few posts about what we did there, more for my sake, so I don’t forget!

On another note – these are my current obsession. 

You can’t beat the ingredients – dates, walnuts, hazelnuts, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, cashews, coffee.

The regular fruit/nut Larabars are pretty good, but these are even better. The chocolate mint ones are my fav. Perfect pick-me-up for when you get the mid-morning munchies. They are a little pricy, though…so I’m trying to limit myself to one a day or less.  

Also- this coffee is da bomb. 



We bought 6 different bags of coffee in Costa Rica, and we started using this one this week. I can't wait to try the rest of them. Costa Rican coffee is sooo good, especially with Coconut Milk Creamer (French Vanilla). Mmm Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment