Friday, December 16, 2011

Random stuff

Hello & Happy Friday! This weekend we don’t have much planned, except for working on the house (and finishing up the Christmas cards, oops, a little late!). This past week we’ve had some guys working on the tile in the hallway bathroom and we’re really happy with how it’s turning out. The tile should be completely finished by this weekend, so Frank and I will be able to get in there and start installing the baseboards, toilet, vanity (if I ever get around to buying one), light fixtures, and painting. I’m excited to see how it will turn out, then we can start working on the master bathroom! So far- this is what the room looks like today…




We’ve decided to go to TX to visit my family for Christmas this year- then we may be off to Michigan again for the New Year. I may go skiing for the first time EVER! Yay!

Here are a few other little projects we’ve been working on lately around the house...

Newly painted white fireplace with Christmas decor.

We added beadboard to the island, it looks even better than this now since we've added the trim too. We are now in the process of painting all the cabinets white to match

Christmas nativity on our buffet
Trista, Colleen, Erin and I at Budman's retirement party

And I dyed my hair brown! (although I did leave some of the highlights...)

If I don't post again soon- although I will try. I hope everyone has a very, very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment