Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hallway bathroom

It's done! Dunzo. Dunski. But more importantly, for the first time in over a year we can shower in a clean, nice bathroom! :)




This week Frank is in Florida for work, so I've been working on cleaning up the hallway (our previous paint job wasn't that great). I think we have our house rented in May, so the pressure is on to get it done! We'll probably move into an apartment in early May, until we figure things out...jobs, living situations...life. I've also been working on setting up an LLC for our 2 rental houses. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to an attorney sometime in the next few weeks, after doing some research I have a whole bunch of questions.

Anywho- that's it for now. On sort of an impulse a few weeks ago, I bought a bunch of stuff from Mountain Rose Herbs and I may attempt to make my own lotion/body butter tonight, which could be interesting. The things I do to keep myself entertained when Frank is away...ha. If I'm not around tomorrow, I may have blown up the house. See ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment