Monday, September 3, 2012

15 weeks

Happy Labor Day! Hope everyone had a fun weekend! We ended up camping at Lake Wedowee with some friends and had a pretty good time...it was so hot, though! Last night it started raining so we left this morning around 10AM and drove back to Montgomery...home sweet home. Yay for a much needed shower and toilets! Today it's been raining all day, good day for hanging out inside and being extremely lazy :)

Lake Wedowee - Alabama
It almost feels a little weird to say I'm 15 weeks now. It's sinking in that I really am pregnant (finally, it took 15 weeks!), even though I still don't really feel like I am! The belly is slowly growing a tad bit every week and I'm kind-of, sort-of showing....I think. You can definitely tell when I wear tight clothes, still can't really tell in regular clothes. 

It's been great having Frank back. He is going back to Spain this week to fly one of the jets home that didn't make it back on the initial trip back a few a week or so ago. Luckily he'll only be gone about 5 days this time :)

15 weeks


How far along? 15 weeks

How big is baby?
4-5 inches, about 3 ounces

Total weight gain/loss
: +2-3

Maternity clothes?
Nope, just wearing longer shirts and using my belly band

Bump? There, but still questionable to strangers.

Sleep: Hit and miss. Sometimes I'll wake up several times a night and have crazy dreams, other times I'll sleep like a rock. I actually slept pretty good in the tent this weekend, I'll sum that up to Frank bringing the air mattress.

Best moment this week: Hanging out at the lake with friends and my husband

Worst moment this week: I'm getting these random, quick sharp pains in my abdomen, which I'm assuming is just everything moving around and growing in there. Sometimes it sneaks up on you, though! 

Food cravings
: Still craving everything and hungry all the time. I am currently waiting on Frank to get back from the gym so we can order pizza tonight...Mmm. I can eat until I'm stuffed, but still be really hungry an hour later.

Food Aversions
: They are pretty much all gone now. Eating plain meat, like a steak or chicken, that isn't mixed with something else still kind of grosses me out. I'll still eat it, though!

Pregnancy Symptoms:
Peeing...a lot! Always thirsty & hungry. Random sharp pains that happen once in a while. Other than that, I still feel completely normal and not really that pregnant.  

What I miss
:Getting to do the fun stuff...such as riding jet skis over big wakes, jumping off the dock into the lake, etc. I was a little sad that I couldn't partake in all the fun at the lake this weekend, but it was still a great time.

What I am looking forward to
: Cooler weather!!...and possibly another camping trip.

Upcoming appointments/events:
  Next appt is Sept 24th (anatomy ultrasound)

No comments:

Post a Comment