Tuesday, August 28, 2012

14 weeks + 1 day + 2nd Anniversary

Today I am 14 weeks + 1 day, and it's Frank's and I's 2nd wedding anniversary! He did make it home late Friday night and completely surprised me. I didn't expect him back until Sunday, but he showed up at 2AM late Friday night...completely unexpected surprise and I am so glad he is home! We spent the weekend doing basically nothing, and it was awesome.

Not a lot of new stuff happening this week. I feel great. Eating a ton, as usual. Pretty much no changes from last week. Frank likes to talk to the baby, even though he/she can't hear yet...it's really funny, though. I'm pretty sure that the baby is going to be totally scared of Frank when he/she is born! Haha. Here is a photo of me today and also a little video of me using the doppler to hear the heartbeat!

What are you doing in there baby?

14 weeks, please excuse the lack of makeup....it's very rare that I'm actually wearing it anymore!
 

Feeling very blessed this anniversary...I can't believe it's been 2 years since we got married. In a way it's flown by, but in a way it feels like we've been together forever and it was a million years ago. Frank and I are going out for dinner after he gets home. It's crazy how much more you can fall in love with someone in 2 years :)

I'm going to try and post a few photos from Frank's trip to Europe soon. He took a TON of them. I'm really surprised...usually he comes home with 2 photos on his iPhone, but this time he took a camera and camcorder and had a lot of photos and videos to show me.

No comments:

Post a Comment